Bois Blanc Island Rentals
*This list is provided courtesy of Bois Blanc Island Real Estate & its Agents*
- 300 West Huron Dr., BBI, MI 49775 ~ Old Orchard Lodge. Just East of Twp dock. Two-unit duplex, newly remodeled. Each unit features 2 queen beds, dining table & chairs and full bathroom. Great porch to sit and day dream plus expansive yard to roam. The views are fantastic while also watching the wildlife! Rent by the night or week. Call Al or Betsy Hoffman @ 231-625-2418
- 1362 East Huron Dr., BBI, MI 49775 ~ East End beachfront home near Lafayette Point, Karen Cook (817) 496-1713 or Bruce Vickey 231-634-7019 or e-mail Karen email@example.com. https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p307938?flspusage=fl
- 139 East Huron Dr., Bbi, MI 49775 ~ Insel Haus Bed & Breakfast, an island retreat for up to twenty guests. http://www.inselhausbandb.com/
- 355 East Huron Dr., BBI, MI 49775 ~ Behind Bar, newer east end log cabin, great view, water front access, close to restaurant/tavern. 3 bedrooms 2 ½ Bath home, Sleeps 14. contact Jessi Riddle 810-210-8264 or RedRoofLodgeBBI@gmail.com
- 1593 West Pines Trail, BBI, MI 49775 ~ Just West of the Pines cottage, available by the week or by the night. We also have safe, dry parking for you plane in our airplane hangar! contact Steve or Marcia Long (989) 287-0085 or 989-287-0084. https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p189092
- 3378 North Lakeshore Dr., BBI, MI 49775 ~ Munro’s A frame on the West End, Contact Glenn & Judy @ 231-634-7226, 941-697-9660, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 304 E. Huron BBI, MI 49775 ~ Come and get away! Direct Lake front home with a rare sandy beach. Kayaks available. This is a perfect place for couples, friends and/or family to retreat. It is a four bed room home with two bedrooms down stairs and two upstairs, with king size bed in main bedroom and three full/queen size beds in the other bedrooms along with one twin bed. There is one bathroom with washer and dryer and screen porch. We are in walking distance to the tavern as well! This is the place for you to unplug and relax (however if you need to plug in there is internet and cable as well). Come and be part of our family! Please contact Carol or Carl Erickson and reserve your week now! (616) 901-2460
- 1176 Superior Ave., BBI, MI 49775 ~ Pines Sub. (not on water) but walking distance! Close to everything! Cute 4-bedroom home! Lara McCoy 773-742-3637 http://www.vacationrentals411.com/vacation/3350.html
- 847 North Shore Drive, BBI, MI 49775 ~ North Shore! Newer, remote log cabin in middle of forest! True Beauty and tranquil! Sleeps 8! Call Mr. Woodend @ 517-256-6399 or email email@example.com
- 616 East Huron Dr., BBI, MI 49775 ~ Snow Beach! Cottage next to Cox’s Camelot for rent. Memorial day through Fall. 2 Bedroom, 1 bath on Lake Huron. Great beach! This is quaint and gorgeous! Contact owner via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1326 East Huron Dr., BBI, MI 49775 ~ “Steinreich” @ Crystal Beach! Lovely 3 bedrooms, 2 bath home with Lake Huron frontage, yet in the woods. East end location! Enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail on the gorgeous wrap around deck! Truly a lovely place! Sleeps 12. Contact Miss Ben via call or text at 248-987-6390
- 896 East Huron Dr., BBI, MI 49775 ~ Camp site. East end near Coast Guard chapel. Gorgeous waterfront lot with well, septic & electric. Deck down by water to sip cocktails or that morning Java. Lot is available by the week or month. Contact Ed Nyhus at 517-304-2566
- 920 Poplar Place, BBI, MI 49775 ~ The Other Place is on the backside of Snow Beach. This rental gives you Snow Beach access! It is a two-bedroom cabin that sleeps 6 maximum. It has one queen size bedroom and the other is a full size bottom bunk and twin bunk on top. The couch folds out to a double bed. There is one large room containing the living, dining and kitchen area. There is one bathroom with a stand up shower stall. All linens are provided. The kitchen has a stove, refrigerator, microwave, electric coffee pot and all utensils, pans and dinnerware you’ll need for you vacation. There is a television with local channels only. There is no wi-fi on site. Rental is Sunday-Sunday, May-September at a cost of $800.00/week. Dogs are welcome for a fee of $50.00/pet, with a limit of 2 dogs.
Contact Matt Cox at (303)886-6163 or Theotherplacebbi@gmail.com for reservations or questions.
- 458 Mitchel Avenue, BBI, MI 49775 ~ Pointe Aux Pins Beachfront near museum. 2 bedrooms down, 1 large room upstairs being used as a bedroom would make great bunk room for kids. 1 bath/utility room with w/d. great sandy beach out front. Tucked back in but yet closed to everything! Call Brook Manley-Reed @ 269-720-8860 or Jason Reed @ 269-720-1981
- 752 West Huron Dr., BBI, MI 49775 ~ 4 bedroom, 2 bath cape cod style home on Lake Huron near Hawks Landing about ¼ mile from TWP. Dock. This home sleeps 16 and is perfect for several couples of a couple families. The upstairs rooms have several beds or bunk rooms! It’s the perfect location and very well appointed. Call Jeri Fernelius at 989-709-0497
- 744 West Huron Dr., BBI, MI 49775 ~ Cute and quaint one-bedroom cabin close to dock, Hawks Landing and the Pines! Tiny house fun on Lake Huron! Nice front porch for sitting & sipping coffee or cocktails. Perfect for couple or small family! Freshly remodeled in 2018! Contact Scott Kruszynski at 231-206-6077 cel or text
- 1259 Michigan Ave., MI 49775 ~ Pines Cottage – located in the historic Point Aux Pins, all the comforts of home within step to the shore of Lake Huron. Perfect for family vacations and gatherings. Available June through September!! Perfect location to enjoy the Pines area of Bois Blanc Island, quiet and peaceful. Sleep 8 and includes all the comforts you need to relax and unwind. Kayaks, Outdoor Grill – steps to Lake Huron. Call or text Margi @ 906-430-1529 for more information
- 152 W. Huron, BBI, MI 49775 ~ A quaint, rustic barn house in the woods on Bois Blanc Island, in the Straits of Mackinac. Your own 125 ft of Lake Huron Beachfront, 40 wooded acres, full of wildlife. Sleeps 6, bath/shower, washer/dryer, dishes, outside grill. Available May through November. Contact Tom Lower @ 616-755-2431
- 397 E. Huron, BBI, MI 49775 ~ Simplicity by Design. Off-Grid. Enjoy the simplicity of your own Yurt with amazing views of The Straits of Mackinaw. Unique, simple and beautiful, listen to the sounds of the water while you sleep. Embrace all the island has to offer, a hidden treasure for the outdoors, fishing, kayaking, biking – it is all here for you to enjoy. Private yurt with shared screened outdoor kitchen space, outhouse and heated outdoor shower. Make this the perfect couples getaway, or rental. Contact Margi LaPorte @ 906-430-1529
- 1942 East Huron, BBI,MI 49775 ~ Beautiful rental cottage where the sun rises right through the windows to wake you up with a smile! Private Lake Huron beach frontage of 150′. Sleeps 4-6, no pets!
- 1821 Cheboygan Ave, BBI, MI 49775 ~ “Eulenhaus” or “Owl house” A quiet retreat without the noises of humans. Off the main road in the middle of gorgeous cedars just 200 yards off the beaches of Lake Huron. Waves rolling onto the beach, the eagles are soaring and the dear are looking right into your window. Sorry, no hunting on the property. An outside fire pit and a porch on two sides of the house are ideal to hang out. Outside dining on a table that seats at least 10 under the front porch roof. The heart of the home is the kitchen. The humongous island seats a lot of people. Best place for playing cards, rolling the dice or mixing up a pitcher of whatever drink you like. Having business conferences, planning big business is not a problem with the high speed internet! Take your employees on a road trip and get their spirits rekindled. Contact Miss Ben via call or text at 248-987-6390
- Huron & Ionia Ave, BBI, MI 49775 ~ Nice Large clean 5th wheel camper with 1 large bedroom and bathroom. 1 fold out couch. please remember to bring your own bedding and towels. 2 slide outs large kitchen and living area. Great for fishing hunting kayaking hiking nature watching or swimming. Large and small mouth bass pike perch walleye and lake trout. Fishing or hunting guide available or just pointing you in the right direction. Kayaks and small boats available upon request. World class lake trout fishing in the winter. Fire pit lawn chairs and picnic table on site. Snow Beach is within view only 200 feet from the camper. Full electric and sewer hookup. Private property not in a campground. There is only 1 store restaurant and 1 bar no shopping. Contact Scott Kruszynski at 231-206-6077 cel or text
- 936 W. Huron, BBI, MI 49775 ~ Lake Life at its best! Charming 2 bedroom + Loft home located on fabulous Bois Blanc Island. Home boasts an open great room with amazing view of the Straits of Mackinaw. Enjoy the quaint sun room for those quiet moments in the day or evening. Plus, huge deck for sittin, sippin & chattin! Have toys? 100 feet of Lake Huron waterfront & 1 acre. Oh and did I mention the location? About ½ mile from township dock!
Contract: Andy Crawford 231-250-5780 or email@example.com